Tuscan Visual Art Boot Camp with Adrienne Geoghegan
13th – 20th June 2018
Total cost excl flight (Pisa Airport) €970
Accommodation in a friendly, family-run Hotel La Pia, in the beautiful Tuscan Spa town of Montecatini Terme in Italy.
Montecatini Terme is 50 kilometres northwest of Florence. This Tuscan town is famous for its thermal waters.
At the turn of the twentieth century, tourism in Montecatini became more cultured and diversified. With more hotels, there was a need to combine thermal bathing with fun and relaxation.
What your trip includes:
- Seven Nights Half board: We will dine on deliciously cooked dishes including wine at dinner
- Professional Tuition and Guidance: Illustration, Painting, Plein Air, Sketching Outdoors for Picture Book Planning.
- Guided Tour of Tettuccio Spa and welcome drink on day one.
- Trips to the medieval villages of Buggiano and Massa to paint.
- Guided tour of the town of Pistoia. Pistoia has won the award of the capital of culture 2017.
- Transport to Montecarlo, a charming medieval village situated about 15km from Montecatini, including entrance to the fortress where you can paint.
Contact Adrienne at firstname.lastname@example.org to book or inquire further or text Adrienne 087 9919211 for information.
N.B. Flights not included – but a taxi transfer is included and will be provided for the flight from Dublin to Pisa.