Learn to Paint this View From The House
Rated 9 on Booking.com
Brighten your holiday with inspiring scenery and a rich palette of optional activities. This package combines local landmarks with tutors who inspire. Come to Dingle and experience the local culinary delights on offer during your picture-perfect holiday.
Come and relax on this four-day painting holiday based in Dingle. Immerse yourself in the local culture with guided painting of picturesque Dingle locations while sampling the delights of the local cuisine.
- Guided personalised tuition.
- Art supplies provided.
- Full itinerary for both painters and non-painting partners. (Price outlined above is per person and based on solo traveller. Supplements apply for shared accommodation).
- Includes ensuite accommodation.
- Classes in-house or at the studio
(This post may contain affiliate links)
Painting in progress of nearby scene!
Learn to paint this View From The House
Included in the price of €447 (Feb/Mar/April)
- 4 Nights accommodation in a double/twin ensuite room
- 4 mornings of painting tuition.
- All painting and drawing materials supplied.
- Please note: afternoons are free to explore the area.
- Continental buffet breakfast made available each morning.
- Prosecco reception upon arrival + short walk or two-minute car journey to view what you will be painting during your stay.
Location overview/ Evening at Eask View
Holiday start days
- Each experience begins on Sunday. Guests will depart on Thursday.
- 12 maximum class size
- 10 hours tuition
Come and join this unique four-day painting holiday in Dingle and roam the many country and seaside paths.
Paint souvenirs to take away of your perfect holiday in Dingle
Chosen for the “Time Passes “exhibition at Siamsa Tíre Tralee
After two hours. First timers!
Work in Progress at Dingle Art School!
Guest Blog by Anne Lundon
For more information email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (+353) 0857035677 or 0852275836