Every bottle, tube and jar seems to be made of plastic these days. When it comes to buying travel sized toiletries and then throwing them away at the end of the holiday is not helping the environment.
How can we travel with environmentally friendly toiletries? By using soaps or reusable bottles. Soaps are not just for the body and washing hands any more, they are also available for the hair.
(This post may contain affiliate links)
Here are some of the best shampoo bar soaps available on Amazon:
- Solid Shampoo Bar with Conditioner for dry damaged hair, with added shea and cocoa butter
- Contains amazing Butters and Oils to replenish your hair
- Can be used all over, suitable for Vegans, not tested on animals
- 100% Natural and healthy, no artificial colours or fragrance
- Handmade in small batches
- Ideal For Traveling, Gym, Swimming Pool
- Contains Shea Butter & Pure Essential Oils
- Suitable for Vegans – Not Tested On Animals
- Suitable for colour treated hair
- PLASTIC-FREE – Wrapped in Eco-Friendly Paper
- Keeps hair strong, vitalized, moisturized, and possesses anti-microbial properties.
- Retains hair moisture, and keeps hair soft and shiny
- Added organic Argan Oil, a new wonder oil, extracted by hand from the nut of the Argan tree, which is found mostly in Morocco. Argan oil gives new life to dry, tangled, flyaway hair and restores smoothness, strengthens, and gives your hair lustre and shine.
- It has properties similar to Jojoba oil but has its own dramatic enhancing performance properties. Argan oil hydrates hair and is outstanding for uncontrollable, curly, unmanageable hair.
- Vitamin E is also added
- Easy to use natural shampoo bar. Rub into your hair and rinse
- Also great for sensitive skin
- Surprisingly foamy & moisturising
- 100% natural, vegan, handmade in the UK, no animal testing
- A good deed! 5% of their profits go to charity
- Packaged in recyclable paper
- Solid Shampoo Bar, 1 bar of approx 120g
- For shiny and thicker hair and against hair loss and itchy scalp conditions
- SLS/SLES and Paraben-free, suitable for Vegans
- 100% Natural and healthy, no artifical colours or fragrance
- Handmade in small batches in their workshop in London
If you cannot live without your normal shampoo when travelling, decant it into a reusable travel sized bottle like these below and take the bottle home to reuse again.
Using a shampoo bar will save space in your luggage without any potential leaking problems! If you are taking just hand luggage on holiday this is one less item to fit into the clear plastic bag.
Please share this post with your friends!